Choose a Date:
26 Aug 8.30am-12.30pm, 30 Aug 5pm-9 pm Or 7 Sept 5pm-9 pm, 20 Sept 5.00pm-9.00pm
Location: Hospitality Campus – Ngatangiia
Learn to make Omuraisu a favourite childhood Japanese dish. Oyakodon is classic soul food and bursting with comforting flavours.
• You will make both dishes in one session.
• Come prepared to meet new people who you will be working closely with.
• Omuraisu is a tomato-flavoured fried rice bundled up in a thin layer of fluffy omelette.
• Oyakodon is a one bowl dish that is fast and quick to prepare for your family.
• A list of ingredients and recipe will be emailed to you as soon as you complete the enrolment
ENROL WITH US TODAY!
21471 or 22628 Or pop in to our Arorangi or Ngatangiia campus
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes