Learn to make this bright, colourful sushi meal eaten at happy Japanese occasions.
Choose a Date: (only one night sessions, 10 spots per session available)
4 Aug 5pm-9pm, 2 Sept 8.30am-12.30pm, 6 Sept 5pm-9 pm, 16 Sept 8.30am-12.30pm
Venue: Hospitality Campus
• Make this Chirashizushi dish in one session.
• This is a part of a series of cooking classes we are offering this semester in the day time and evening.
• Served with miso soup. Miso is a traditional Japanese seasoning and a staple in their kitchens.
• Add the flavours of Japan to make your family meals interesting.
• You will be able to choose and bring your own combination of vegetables, meat and seafood.
• A list of ingredients and recipe will be emailed to you as soon as you complete the enrolment
ENROL WITH US TODAY!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes