The following Trade qualifications and pathways are offered at CITTI Arorangi Campus.
Building Construction & Allied Trade Skills
- BCATS NZ Certificate for Beginners Level 1 and Level 2 – enrolling March 2021
- BCATS Advanced Level 3 NZ Certificate – enrolling March 2021
- NZ Certificate in Introduction to Automotive Engineering Level 2 – enrolling March 2021
- NZ Certificate in Automotive Engineering Level 3 – enrolling March 2021
Plumbing Gasfitting and Drainlaying
- NZ Certificate in Plumbing, Gasfitting and Drainlaying – info coming soon
- NZ Certificate in Electrical Engineering – info coming soon
Enrolment and Pre-requisite Information
The following Enrolment Checklist must be completed by students:
- Completed Enrolment Form
- Copy of your Passport photo page
- Copy of your Record of Learning (academic transcript) or CV
- Your National Student Number (NSN)
Enrolment documentation above can be emailed or dropped to Faculty Office at Arorangi
Pre-requisites for study:
NCEA Level 1 or equivalent is required, your enrolment is confirmed by CITTI once your Literacy and Numeracy has been assessed.
Click here to download the Enrolment Form
Our Trades campus is located in Arorangi opposite the Vonnias Yard Stop.
You can call us on +682 21 471 or email email@example.com