17th August 2021
(12 months includes semester breaks)
Time & Venue:
5.00pm – 8.00pm
Arorangi Campus & Turangi Campus
If you want to progress your career to become a leader in a team, the New Zealand Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) (Level 3) will help you develop the skills needed to step into a team leadership role.
You will learn:
• Effective team performance principles and objectives
• Different leadership styles
• Communication – written and verbal (including giving feedback in the workplace)
• Problem-solving and decision-making for business purposes
• Ethics and behaviour expectations within an organisational environment
And so much more!
This course is for anyone who wants to become a team leader, or who is new to a team leadership role.
To be able to complete the various assessments, applicants must have access to a workplace environment and be working with a team.
Turou Aere Mai! Contact us or pop in for a chat.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 week
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes