CITTI offers an extensive range of study options and exciting career pathways. It is important to carefully evaluate options to match your skills and interests to your career goals.
1. List your skills and interests
Ask yourself these questions and make a list:
- What am I good at?
- What interests me?
- What’s important in my career (eg. money, meaningful work)?
- What skills do I need to get where I want to go?
- Is there anything else to consider (eg. time restraints)?
2. Consider your career options
Consider a range of occupations based on your interests and abilities by:
- talking to friends and family
- talking to employers and people who work in jobs that interest you
- talking to a Ministry of Education Careers Advisor
- look at some useful websites – click here
3. Evaluate which courses meet your goals
- Talking to a Ministry of Education Careers Advisor
- Search for a CITTI courses
- Contact your local Institute
4. Take action
After deciding on the courses that meet your interests and career goals:
- Check course entry and other requirements
- Look at some useful websites – click here
Where to enrol
FOR COURSE INFORMATION OR TO ENROL, VISIT OR PHONE US:
FACULTY OF HOSPITALITY AND SERVICES
Ngatangiia Campus—Main Office
Phone: (682) 22 628 Ext 1
For Continuing Education Courses
Phone: (682) 21471 Ext 6
FACULTY OF TECHNOLOGY AND TRADES
Phone: (682) 21 471 Ext 1
FACULTY OF NURSING
Phone: (682) 22664